"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Lenka's "The Show"
Give it time to load, or click the link below.
I need to stop finding music I like or I am going to end up broke and begging on the street corners for food.
P.S. Can you tell that tomorrow is test day by the massive procrastination?!
Hey! Lenka's pretty good, but have you heard of an artist named MEIKO? Check her stuff out -- http://www.myspace.com/meiko - her whole album is straming on her MySpace page --- sooooo good!!
3 comments:
Hey! Lenka's pretty good, but have you heard of an artist named MEIKO? Check her stuff out -- http://www.myspace.com/meiko - her whole album is straming on her MySpace page --- sooooo good!!
That was adorable.
And that other poster is right. Meiko is great.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just checked it out and she's really good!
Post a Comment