Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seriously?!!

People need to find a better outlet than mass emailing 300 to 1200+ people via class list serves:

From: Grady C. (class of 2012)
To: class of 2011
I'm selling a banana that I brought for lunch today. Even though I had half of it, it is otherwise in really great condition. Consuming it would be go a long way towards making you a healthier human being, which is an invaluable trait to have as a 21st Century physician. Willing to part with it for $0.50 OBO. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Grady

From: Jason L (class of 2012)
To: class of 2012, class of 2011, class of 2010, class of 2009
Seriously? Again? Let's try somewhere else with some cheap beer.

From: Jason L (class of 2012)
To: class of 2012, class of 2011, class of 2010, class of 2009

My bad, assumed this was the after exam party. Ignore my last email.


Really people? Some words of advice: either hit "DELETE" or "REPLY", rather than "REPLY ALL". The lists serves exist to notify the student body of things that some people might be interested in.

And by the way, the class of 2011 is not sending you all the list of things being sold. Grow up and stop being stupid. You are making your class look really bad.

You are now in medical school, start acting like a professional with your classmates, who will be your colleagues.

1 comment:

freeandflawed said...

I really hate this. My classmates do the same thing.