It's been like a week since I last updated, and that wasn't even a real update. So... let's see what can I tell the world today:
1. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! I know I called you, and you probably won't read this, but still.... LOVE YA LOTS!
2. My brother, being the genius that he is, broke his finger. This is ironic on so many levels, but I won't go there.
3. My externship is amazing.... Loving the pediatrics, makes me excited for 3rd year but even more terrified of 2nd year (since every time I ask a question or get asked a question, the answer is always the same... oh, you learn that in 2nd year; relate this to my fear of neuro due to 1/2 of histo/anatomy telling us that we would learn it in neuro).
4. I'm on a committee.... not much else can be said, except, God, please never let me get to that point or need to stand in front of ANY committee like that.
5. My externship, while amazing, has left me utterly exhausted at the end of the day. I may have lucked out somewhat on hours, but mine has assignments (boo assignments).
6. As sick as this is: I want 2nd year to get here so I can stop worrying about it and see all my friends again.
Ok... that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment