Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Side Note

Some of you know of my love for photography (an art in general)... I started taking photographs when I was in high school when I enrolled in two photography classes. Since then my brother stole my SLR (I want that back at some point John), and I now have a Canon Powershot.... which although is not the best, gets the job done.

All this to say: I have started a 2nd blog where I'll be trying to post new photographs every day - 1 a day. I have a good stock in my iPhoto (currently registering 2,494 items.... not all which are good, but none the less... still lots there).

I started the blog as motivation to get me back outside taking photographs -- and hopefully convince me to start working more of portraits. So... I've added the link on the side... check it out... subscribe... leave comments.

I will still post photographs in this blog when the story requires (just like normal).

1 comment:

Angela said...

Dude, that's awesome. I love taking pictures, too. I wish I had a better camera. And more people who would let me photograph them. (I'm more into taking pictures of people than places or things).