Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got an award

Thanks Angela for the award...


The rules to this one are:
Find the 7 most beautiful ladies that you follow.
Give them this award.
Hopefully it'll truly mean something to each and every one of them.
Don't be shy to give it to the same person!
Don't forget to tell them!

And now for the 7 beautiful ladies.... let's see.

1. Jane at Jane in the Jungle (yes, it's my mom, but she's beautiful):
2. Anne at Simple Fair (not only is she gorgeous, I love what she's doing with her blog, and she's my best friend :) ...)
3. Eileen at The Catcher in the Rye (med student/my roommate, who is A-MAZING)
4. Ewok at Ewok, MD (another med student...):
5. Sophia at Chic and Charming (LOVE this blog, it's full of some many pretty things):
6. Yeti from Searching for the Yeti (just started reading this one, and really like it):
7. Rachel from Confession of a Jersey Girl (a fun blog that I always look forward to reading)

3 comments:

Chic and Charming said...

Thanks for the award!
Kisses
Sophia

Yeti said...

Hey! Thanks :) Nice to "meet" you - I quite enjoy your blog as well. Hope to interact with you more here in the future.

rachel elizabeth said...

weeee! you're fabulous and one of my faves too! xoxo