Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quote of the Day

In pathophys lab today (about iron saturation/ total iron binding capacity in anemias):
"At least that's how I think about it, but I'm an idiot"

Two minutes later from the same person...
"That's all you need to know... and I'd tell you, cause I'm the course director."

It's great when the course director calls herself an idiot.

Can I just say, I love our course director. She's so funny and down to earth. And I might laugh everyday due to something she says... She just makes so much sense to me (I think we think similarly).

Yesterday we discussed where in Africa you have to take antimalarials (one type of hemolytic anemia is G6PD Deficiency) because she's going to Africa is a few months. When asked why she said, "My daughter made 'worlds' in horse... I don't know where she got it though cause I would never in my life get on a horse."

No comments: