Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Many Thanks


I have to share some thanks.... because right now I'm very greatful.

1. A BIG thank you to Doctor A, whose has posted my ridiculous videos on his blog... and welcome to his readers that have found their way to my small corner of the blog-o-sphere.

2. THANK YOU to all you followers, you make my day. On a side note: please know that I do follow people, just not through the blog "followers" function, but rather through google reader. So, if you're sitting there going, "WTF?! I'm following you, why aren't you following me?"... I am, just in a different way.

3. Thank you also to all the new commenters/ readers that are coming out of the woodwork. I'm so glad other people find at least a little of what I put out there at least a little amusing.

So.... again... Thanks to basically everyone who reads this blog - new and old - and to those stopping by.

1 comment:

2cool2care said...

Haha, Katie just letting you know your blog is actually my favorite one out of all the ones I follow.

Keep up the good work!